ActiveReports Server—Features for Developers
Ship out-of-the-box ad hoc, end user reporting
- Easily embed the web-based end user report designer, using built-in ASP.NET components.
- Use the convenient Web services API to give your application access to report services and user authentication.
- Get off to a quick start with ActiveReports Server’s .NET class library and SDK, including samples and walkthroughs.
Extend server-side benefits to ActiveReports XML report files
- Use existing ActiveReports (*.rpx) files and Data Dynamics Reports (*.rdlx) files.
- Add scalable server-side storage and role-based security with no extra effort.
- Enable out-of-the-box scheduling and distribution, giving users complete control over their reports.
- Provide centralized rendering and report-browsing support.
Get royalty free, perpetual licensing—with no per-user fees
- Save money with server based licensing and no end user fees or run-time royalties.
- Get unlimited use with perpetual licensing: pay once and use it as long as you want.
Benefit from built-in SaaS and on-premise support
- Easily deploy Software-as-a-Service offerings, including those in multi-tenant configurations.
- Rebrand the report designer and viewer with your own colors, captions, etc.
- Take advantage of ActiveReports Server’s proven performance and scalability.