Transform your reporting experience with an intuitive, feature-rich report designer
- Design reports intuitively in your browser—it’s as easy as using a word processor.
- Create reports quickly with a free-form, drag-and-drop report designer that’s easier to use and more flexible than traditional click-through wizards.
- Benefit from a Web-based environment that’s as fast and responsive as that of a desktop application.
- Move seamlessly between preview and design views for easy iterative report development.
Quickly design sophisticated reports with tables, text, charts, images, and themes
- Easily group, filter, and resize tables; edit columns; and change styles and colors.
- Change text font, size, style, and effects to give your reports the exact appearance you want.
- Choose from line, column, bar, bubble, and scatter charts, with built-in support for grouping and filtering.
- Easily move and resize images and change border styles, thickness, and colors.
- Use built-in themes, with predefined sets of fonts, colors and images, to quickly create great-looking reports.
- Extend built-in themes by adding new themes of your own to the default set.
Easily schedule and deliver reports to multiple stakeholders.
- Easily schedule and deliver your reports to multiple stakeholders, setting them to run once or at intervals of minutes, hours, days, or weeks.
- Add new schedules, edit existing ones, or delete them—all from within your Web browser.
- Quickly filter data by specifying report parameters in the schedule options.
Deliver interactive, ad hoc reports with drill down, print, and export options from within your browser
- Drill down for grouped data or drill down to another report
- Instantly preview and print the whole report, the current page, or a range of pages.
- Save reports in Microsoft Excel, HTML, Image, Microsoft Word, and Adobe PDF formats.
- Use the parameter pane to enter parameters for filtered reports.
- Use the Find feature to easily navigate within a report.
- Use the View menu to zoom in and out and select how many pages to display at once.
Business-friendly views of your data eliminate the need to know technical details.
- Work with familiar business views of the underlying physical data.
- Use automatically generated data models to associate each business entity (Contact, Product, etc.) with a specific set of attributes.
- Collaborate with your colleagues on reporting by using shared data models.
- Intuitive user experience on mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows Phones.
Native user experience on mobile devices
Benefit from an intuitive user experience on popular devices such as the iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone, with:
- Intuitive usability across devices while ensuring consistent functionality.
- Support for offline report viewing.
- Ability to drill down into your reports as needed.
- Ability to forward reports to coworkers from anywhere.